28" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Dome Pizza Oven - Package 2
America's Lowest Cost 28" Dome Shaped Wood Fired Oven Kit - Everything you need to build a complete Wood Fired Pizza Oven... Including FREE DELIVERY!
Until now, a good quality 28 inch "Famous Brand" wood fired pizza oven cost well over $2600 (and cross your fingers that it arrives on time and damage-free). Thanks to BrickWood Ovens, you can now build an identical (and we think better) oven for just $1999!
Simply blend the Castable Refractory with stainless steel fibers (included with kit) and clean water. Pack the mix into our dome shaped foam mold and allow a few days to dry. It's just that easy!
Same dimensions... same oven construction materials... just NOT the same price as those Famous Brands. Not even close!
Benefits of the 28" Mattone Cupola - Package 2
● Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 40+ attendees)
● Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
● Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● Save hundreds over comparable models
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Buy your oven materials locally and save $$!
● Made in the USA
This Mattone Cupola Dome Shaped Wood Fired Pizza Oven Package Includes:
● Mattone Cupola Foam Wood Fired Pizza Oven Mold
● 14lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
● DuraTech Double-Wall Stainless Exhaust (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 12" Pipe, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive).
● 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
● Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
● 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
● 770lbs of Castable Refractory
● 45 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
● 20lbs of Pre-Mixed High Temperature Mortar
● Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included (a $560 savings!)
28" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven Directions & Materials Lists:
More Information about the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven:
Return Policy - Unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days (original purchase price only, shipping charges are not refundable). All items must be in unused and resellable condition. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping your package back to us. In many cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days). We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase. Refractory items (e.g. firebricks, mortar, castable refractory, etc..) are not eligible for return / refund. We've only had 4 returns in the past 7 years.. we doubt you'll need to worry about all this fine print.
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to build t...How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by B...
Customers also viewed