36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Dome Pizza Oven - Package 1
Foodies. Masons. Preppers... They all LOVE the 36” Cupola Dome Shaped wood fired pizza oven kit. Entertain all your friends and family with this large DIY Oven!
Benefits of the 36" Mattone Cupola - Package 1
● Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 60+ attendees)
● Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
● Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● Save hundreds over comparable models
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Buy your oven materials locally and save $$!
● Made in the USA
The 36" Mattone Cupola - Package 1 Includes:
● 36" Mattone Cupola Foam Form
● 19lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
● DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
● 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
● Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
● 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket (2 Boxes)
● Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included - A $675 Savings!
36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven Directions & Materials Lists:
How to build the 36" Mattone Cupola - OVEN
How to build the 36" Mattone Cupola - BASE (Contact Us)
Find a MATERIALS DEALER near you!
No need to spend hours trying to hunt down the materials needed to build your oven... we've already done that work for you! Simply visit our MATERIALS DEALER PAGE to find a dealer near you that stocks everything you need to build your awesome new oven! Just type in your ZIP CODE and select REFRACTORY DEALER.
More Information about the 36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven:
Return Policy - Unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days (original purchase price only, shipping charges are not refundable). All items must be in unused and resellable condition. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping your package back to us. In many cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days). We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase. Refractory items (e.g. firebricks, mortar, castable refractory, etc..) are not eligible for return / refund. We've only had 4 returns in the past 7 years.. we doubt you'll need to worry about all this fine print.
Customers also viewed