36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Dome Pizza Oven - Package 2
(You save $400.00)
The Full Kit and Caboodle! If you want to Quickly and Easily build a large Wood Fired Pizza Oven, nothing is easier than the 36” Mattone Cupola outdoor oven!
Benefits of the 36" Mattone Cupola - Package 2
● Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 60+ attendees)
● Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
● Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● Save hundreds over comparable models
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Buy your oven materials locally and save $$!!
● Made in the USA!
The 36" Mattone Cupola - Package 2 Includes:
● 36" Mattone Cupola Foam Form
● 19lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
● DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
● 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket (2 Boxes)
● Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
● 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Peel / Peel Holder
● 1045lbs of Castable Refractory
● 20lbs of Pre-Mixed High Temperature Mortar
● 50 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
● Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included - A $875 Savings!
36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven Directions & Materials Lists:
PLEASE NOTE: We use High-Resolution color pictures in our directions, so it may take about 20-30 seconds to download each 10mb file..
How to build the 36" Mattone Cupola - BASE (Contact Us)
More Information about the 36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven:
Return Policy - Unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days (original purchase price only, shipping charges are not refundable). All items must be in unused and resellable condition. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping your package back to us. In many cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days). We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase. Refractory items (e.g. firebricks, mortar, castable refractory, etc..) are not eligible for return / refund. We've only had 4 returns in the past 7 years.. we doubt you'll need to worry about all this fine print.
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors 04:55
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to build t...How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by B...
Customers also viewed