40" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Dome Pizza Oven - Package 2
(You save $400.00)
EVERYTHING needed to build a 40" Wood Fired Pizza Oven DELIVERED! Castable Refractory, Firebricks, High-Temp Mortar and MORE! It's The ULTIMATE DIY Oven!
Benefits of the 40" Mattone Cupola - Package 2
● Great for all occasions large and small! (30 - 200+ attendees)
● Everything you need to build an awesome 40" dome oven - DELIVERED!
● Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
● Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● Save hundreds over comparable models
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Made in the USA!
The 40" Mattone Cupola - Package 2 Includes:
● 40" Mattone Cupola Oven Form
● 22lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
● DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 18" Chimney Pipe, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
● 100sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket (50sf x 2 boxes) - enough for 3-4 layers of blanket!
● 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Peel / Peel Holder
● Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
● 1210lbs of Castable Refractory
● 20lbs of Pre-Mixed High Temperature Mortar
● 55 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
● Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included - A $955 Savings!
40" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven Directions & Materials Lists:
How to build the 40" Mattone Cupola - BASE (Contact Us)
More Information about the 40" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven:
Return Policy - Unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days (original purchase price only, shipping and handling charges are not refundable). All items must be in unused and resellable condition. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping your package back to us. In many cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days). We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase. Refractory items (e.g. firebricks, mortar, castable refractory, etc..) are not eligible for return / refund.
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors 04:55
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to build t...How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by B...
Customers also viewed