46" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Dome Pizza Oven - Package 1
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 10% off
CLEARANCE! Scratch and Dent Model - but it's only ugly on the outside (the part that you rip off anyway). The foam dome itself is in PERFECT shape.
Build a 46” Dome Shaped wood fired pizza oven on a budget with the Mattone Cupola 46” Outdoor Oven. Our super easy DIY dome oven that can be built in 2 hours!
If you are about to buy a 46" prefab oven... STOP!
Now that we have your attention, the fine folks at BrickWood Ovens would like for you to know that our 46" Mattone Cupola - Package 1 provides our customers the ability to build a 46" dome-shaped wood fired oven for 1/3 less $$$ than the leading brands. And this package includes all the fancy accessories from the best names in the business! Brands like DuraTech, American MetalCraft, Haribson Walker and BrickWood Ovens.
In order to keep this 46" monster around $3200 total - you will need to purchase your Castable Refractory and Refractory materials from your LOCAL Refractory Manufacturer and/or Dealer.
This is the Money Saving Secret! By picking up your Refractory locally, you are taking away the high costs of oven factories... expensive labor costs... SUPER expensive freight costs... AND when those prefab ovens finally arrive, you need to enlist a small army to help you carry it to the backyard! BrickWood Ovens are mixed on-site with the same high-quality, yet locally purchased castable refractory. And nothing weights more than 55lbs! It's so easy, your Mom could build this oven!
Benefits of the 46" Mattone Cupola - Package 1
● Great for all occasions large and small! (60 - 300+ attendees)
● Everything you need to build an awesome 46" dome oven - DELIVERED!
● Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
● Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● Save hundreds over comparable models
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Made in the USA!
The 46" Mattone Cupola - Package 1 Includes:
● 46" Mattone Cupola Dome Shaped Wood Fired Oven Mold
● 25lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
● DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 18" Chimney Pipe, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
● 100sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket (50sf x 2 boxes) - enough for 3.. almost 4 layers thick.
● 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Peel / Peel Holder
● Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
● Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included - A $765 Savings!
46" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Oven Directions & Materials Lists:
How to build the 46" Mattone Cupola - BASE (Contact Us)
Find a MATERIALS DEALER near you!
No need to spend hours trying to hunt down the materials needed to build your oven.. We've already done that work for you! Simply visit our MATERIALS DEALER PAGE to find a dealer near you that stocks everything you need to build your awesome new oven! Just type in your ZIP CODE and select REFRACTORY DEALER.
More Information about the 46" Mattone Cupola Dome Shaped Wood Fired Pizza Oven:
Return Policy - Unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days (original purchase price only, shipping charges are not refundable). All items must be in unused and resellable condition. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping your package back to us. In many cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days). We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase. Refractory items (e.g. firebricks, mortar, castable refractory, etc..) are not eligible for return / refund. We've only had 4 returns in the past 7 years.. we doubt you'll need to worry about all this fine print.
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to build t...How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by B...
Customers also viewed