Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 10% off
CLEARANCE!!! Scratch and Dent Model - but it's only ugly on the outside (the part that you rip off anyway). The foam dome itself is in PERFECT shape - just clearing them out for winter cleaning.
Take our 46" wood fired pizza oven form, add top-quality oven accessories and ALL the Refractory Materials you need to build the World's most AWESOME oven, then add FREE DELIVERY!
Not ready to throw-down $3600 or more on a "Famous Brand" oven? We don't blame you! And you shouldn't!
Even with minimal masonry skills, you too can build this 46" dome shaped wood fired oven with THE EXACT SAME materials and Castable Refractory brands that are used in more expensive wood fired ovens. We just took out the high costs of an running an oven factory... the expensive employee / labor costs... and those outrageous California and/or import taxes and duties.
Now you can build the same oven for 1/3 less $$$ than those Famous Brand ovens!
Benefits of the 46" Mattone Cupola - Package 2
● Great for all occasions large and small! (60 - 300+ attendees)
● Everything you need to build an awesome 46" dome oven - DELIVERED!
● Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
● Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● Save hundreds over comparable models
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Made in the USA
The 46" Mattone Cupola - Package 2 Includes:
● 46" Mattone Cupola Oven Form
● 25lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
● DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 18" Chimney Pipe, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
● 75sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket (25sf x 3 boxes) - enough for 4 layers.
● 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Peel / Peel Holder
● Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
● 1375lbs of Castable Refractory
● 20lbs Pail of Pre-Mixed High Temperature Mortar
● 60 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
● Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included - A $975 Savings!
Directions & Materials Lists:
How to build the 46" Mattone Cupola - BASE (Contact Us)
More Information about the 46" Mattone Cupola Dome Shaped Wood Fired Pizza Oven:
Return Policy - Unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days (original purchase price only, shipping charges are not refundable). All items must be in unused and resellable condition. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping your package back to us. In many cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days). We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase. Refractory items (e.g. firebricks, mortar, castable refractory, etc..) are not eligible for return / refund. We've only had 4 returns in the past 7 years.. we doubt you'll need to worry about all this fine print.
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to build t...How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by B...
Customers also viewed