BrickWood Box Installation Manual
The BrickWood Box Instruction Manual is the overly-detailed and ridiculously-illustrated DIY instruction manual that shows anyone with zero masonry experience how to build the world's most versatile, longest lasting, outdoor cooking system! From Argentina-to-Zimbabwe, the BrickWood Box Installation Manual shows DIY’ers of all skill levels how to build a super fuel-efficient Wood-Fired BBQ, Meat Smoker, Pig Roaster, Chicken Rotisserie, Boiler / Fryer, Uruguayan Grill and Pizza & Bread Oven using locally sourced building materials!
What can a Wood-Fired BrickWood Box do?
- Wood-fired BBQ - Flavorful Wood-Fired BBQ'ing for 1 to 1000 on a 365in², 730in² or 1095in² grilling / cooking area
- Meat Smoker - A large, 8cf fully insulated real-wood meat smoker for Hot or Cold Smoking
- Rotisserie - (Electric & Manual) Adjustable height for fast or slow wood-fire roasting
- Pig Roaster - 90lbs of delicious charcoal-roasted Wilbur
- Boil & Fry - Boil water, simmer soups and stews or fry food on Hanging Dutch Ovens
- 2 Heavily Insulated Ovens - An Upper Oven and Lower Oven (for Heavy-Duty baking)
- Uruguayan Grill - Angled / Flat. The 15° angle BBQs from Rare to Well-Done all at the same time
- Griddles and Grills - 7 different styles (5 with Lifetime Warranties)
- Operate indefinitely on abundant, low-cost (or free) firewood
- Properly built, your BrickWood Box should last between 200-300 years!
What can you expect to find in the 155+ page BrickWood Box Installation Manual?
- TONS of product knowledge! We provide you with a lifetime of landscape, masonry and BBQ'ing genius.
- Step-by-step instructions that are descriptively detailed (for the ladies) and have big, colorful illustrations (for the guys).
- 234 simple construction steps over 77 pages - virtually IMPOSSIBLE to mess-up or build incorrectly!
- Money & Time-Saving Tips, Suggestions and Links.
- Materials Lists for the Smoker & Non-Smoker versions of the BrickWood Box. Down to the nail!
- Designed for MINIMAL brick cutting! Not including veneer, you can build an entire BrickWood Box with just 14 cuts!
- A list of Authorized BrickWood Landscape Contractors & Masons if you're not a DIY kinda' guy.
- The locations and contact information of various Materials Dealers in your area.
- Pre-construction information like... Building to your regions Frost Line, Proper drainage, HOA's, etc.
- Imperial-to-Metric Conversion Chart - Easily convert Imperial (US) to Metric (every other Country)
- Pre-Cut Material Diagrams (so you can get all the cutting out of the way - first).
- 4 pages dedicated just to Brick and Stone Veneer!
- Firewood / Flavor Guides for BBQ and Smoking (and what types of wood to avoid).
- Answers to questions that you haven't even thought about yet!
- Multiple US & International Patents Pending.
Download the BrickWood Box Installation Manual for FREE!
BrickWood Box Cost to Build (not including veneer)
Smoker / Lower Baking Oven Version - Around $1700
Non-Smoker Version (No Lower Oven) - Around $900
BrickWood Box Packages
304 Grade Stainless Steel BBQ Grills and Griddles