Mattone Barile - Package 3
Ready to build the best wood fired brick pizza oven in your backyard? Our Barile Package 4 includes everything you need to be the master of the wood fired oven!
Benefits of the Mattone Barile - Package 3
● Interior Dimensions - 23"W x 17"H x 32"L
● Cooking Surface - 736 Square Inches
● Great for smaller events (1-19 people)
● Excellent for pizzas, breads, BBQ & smoking food
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● Classic design has been used for over 4000 years
● Works with any color of firebrick
● Will become the focal point of your backyard
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Makes a GREAT project for the family
● Patent Pending Design
● Made in the USA!
This Mattone Barile Package Includes:
● The Mattone Barile Wood Fired Pizza Oven Form
● 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
● Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
● 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
● DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
● FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!!
● Canada Shipping / Free Border Delivery! (Locations)
Mattone Barile Directions and Materials Lists:
Find a MATERIALS DEALER near you!
No need to spend hours trying to hunt down the materials needed to build your oven... we've already done that work for you! Simply visit our MATERIALS DEALER PAGE to find a dealer near you that stocks everything you need to build your awesome new oven! Just type in your ZIP CODE and select FIREBRICK DEALER.
More Information about the Mattone Barile Wood Fired Brick Pizza Oven:
Mattone Barile Spec Sheet (PDF)
Return Policy - Unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days (original purchase price only, shipping charges are not refundable). All items must be in unused and resellable condition. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping your package back to us. In many cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days). We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase. Refractory items (e.g. firebricks, mortar, castable refractory, etc..) are not eligible for return / refund. We've only had 4 returns in the past 7 years.. we doubt you'll need to worry about all this fine print.
How to Build the Mattone Barile Outdoor Wood Fired Brick Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to Build t...How to Build the Mattone Barile Outdoor Wood Fired Brick Pizza...