28" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Dome Pizza Oven - Package 1
This is How to Build A 28" Dome Shaped Wood Fired Pizza Oven. Period! In 2 Hours (and for about $1700), you too can build a Dome Shaped Wood Fired Pizza Oven.
Until now, a good quality 28 inch "Famous Brand" wood fired pizza oven cost well over $2600 (and cross your fingers that it arrives on time and damage-free).
Thanks to BrickWood Ovens, you can now build an identical (and we think better) oven for under $1700 (with locally purchased refractory materials). In addition, there is no need to worry about your oven arriving damaged or "delayed in manfacturing" as YOU build your oven with top-quality and locally purchased Castable Refractory in our ingenous 28" wood fired pizza oven molds (patent pending of course).
Simply blend the Castable Refractory with stainless steel fibers (included with kit) and clean water. Pack the mix into our dome shaped foam mold and allow a few days to dry. It's just that easy!
Same dimensions... same oven construction materials... just NOT the same price as those Famous Brands. Not even close!
Benefits of the 28" Mattone Cupola - Package 2
● Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 40+ attendees)
● Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
● Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● Save hundreds over comparable models
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Buy your oven materials locally and save $$!
● Made in the USA
This Mattone Cupola Dome Shaped Wood Fired Pizza Oven Package Includes:
● Mattone Cupola Foam Wood Fired Pizza Oven Mold
● 13lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
● DuraTech Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 18" Chimney, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
● 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket (enough for 2 layers)
● 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
● Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
● Multi-Item Discount Saves You an Additional $175!
● FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!
● Canada Shipping / Free Border Delivery (Locations)
28" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven Directions & Materials Lists:
Find a MATERIALS DEALER near you!
No need to spend hours trying to hunt down the materials needed to build your oven... we've already done that work for you! Simply visit our MATERIALS DEALER PAGE to find a dealer near you that stocks everything you need to build your awesome new oven! Just type in your ZIP CODE and select REFRACTORY DEALER.
More Information about the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven and BrickWood Ovens:
28" Mattone Cupola Spec Sheet (PDF)
28" Mattone Cupola - Main Product Page
Mattone Cupola Photo Gallery - Hundreds of Mattone Cupola oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Pizza Oven Kits!
BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Outdoor Pizza Oven company!
Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
Want to build an outdoor fireplace too? Here's a couple of Outdoor Fireplace Kits / plans from Backyard Flare LLC.
Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven and Base Instructions.
The BrickWood Box - The World's Most Versatile, Longest Lasting, Outdoor Cooking System!
Ready for your next DIY project? Our Homemade Smoker is a fun family project that will last for many delicious generations.
Build a restaurant-grade BBQ grill in your backyard with our Smoker Grill Combo Package.
Roast or Smoke an entire 100lb pig with our restaurant-grade Pig Roast Kit.
Does your chicken come from a warehouse in a plastic casket? Chicken from our wood-fired Spitroast makes your taste buds come alive!
Rare? Medium? Well-Done? Cook and serve to all doneness levels at the same time with our HUGE Argentine Grill grate.
Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our Outdoor Fryer.
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to build t...How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by B...