46" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Dome Pizza Oven - Package 2
(You save $400.00)
CLEARANCE!!! Scratch and Dent Model - but it's only ugly on the outside (the part that you rip off anyway). The foam dome itself is in PERFECT shape - just clearing them out for winter cleaning.
Take our 46" wood fired pizza oven form, add top-quality oven accessories and ALL the Refractory Materials you need to build the World's most AWESOME oven, then add FREE DELIVERY!
Not ready to throw-down $3600 or more on a "Famous Brand" oven? We don't blame you! And you shouldn't!
Even with minimal masonry skills, you too can build this 46" dome shaped wood fired oven with THE EXACT SAME materials and Castable Refractory brands that are used in more expensive wood fired ovens. We just took out the high costs of an running an oven factory... the expensive employee / labor costs... and those outrageous California and/or import taxes and duties.
Now you can build the same oven for 1/3 less $$$ than those Famous Brand ovens!
Benefits of the 46" Mattone Cupola - Package 2
● Great for all occasions large and small! (60 - 300+ attendees)
● Everything you need to build an awesome 46" dome oven - DELIVERED!
● Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
● Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● Save hundreds over comparable models
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Made in the USA
The 46" Mattone Cupola - Package 2 Includes:
● 46" Mattone Cupola Oven Form
● 25lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
● DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 18" Chimney Pipe, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
● 75sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket (25sf x 3 boxes) - enough for 4 layers.
● 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Peel / Peel Holder
● Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
● 1375lbs of Castable Refractory
● 20lbs of Pre-Mixed High Temperature Mortar
● 60 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
● Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included - A $975 Savings!
Directions & Materials Lists:
How to build the 46" Mattone Cupola - BASE (Contact Us)
More Information about the 46" Mattone Cupola Dome Shaped Wood Fired Pizza Oven:
46" Mattone Cupola Spec Sheet (PDF)
46" Mattone Cupola - Main Product Page
Mattone Cupola Photo Gallery - Hundreds of Mattone Cupola oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits!
BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Outdoor Oven company!
Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
Looking for DIY Outdoor Fireplace plans? Here's a couple Fireplace / Pizza Oven plans from Backyard Flare LLC
Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our DIY Brick Oven and Base Instructions.
The BrickWood Box - The World's Most Versatile, Longest Lasting, Outdoor Cooking System!
Ready for your next DIY project? Building a smoker is a fun family project that will last for many delicious generations.
Build a restaurant-grade BBQ grill in your backyard with our DIY Grill Package.
Roast or Smoke an entire 100lb pig with our restaurant-grade Pig Roasting Box.
Does your rotisserie chicken come from a warehouse in a plastic casket? Our wood-fired Rotisserie Oven makes your taste buds come alive!
Rare? Medium? Well-Done? Cook and serve to all doneness levels at the same time with our HUGE Gaucho Grill grate.
Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our Outdoor Deep Fryer.
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors 04:55
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to build t...How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by B...
Customers also viewed