Ceramic Fiber Blanket - 6lb
(You save $25.00)
Ceramic Fiber Blanket is simply the BEST way to insulate, protect and make your wood-fired oven super-efficient! Here are 8 GREAT reasons to use Ceramic Fiber Blanket!
1. Wrapping your oven with Ceramic Fiber Blanket will allow your oven to heat quicker and retain the heat longer than w/out ceramic fiber insulation blanket.
2. If you get a hairline crack on the inside of your oven, the ceramic insulation prevents the hairline crack from showing on the outside of the oven.
3. 2 layers of ceramic blanket costs less than a 2nd row of firebrick (each box contains enough ceramic wool for 2 layers).
4. Your wood-fired oven can be 1000° degrees on the inside... but cool to the touch on the outside.
5. The high temp insulation can be applied and secured in about 30 minutes.
6. COUNTLESS finishing options can be applied to an oven with the ceramic fiber / stucco shell...• Thin Brick / Brick Veneer
• Stone Veneer
• Painted Finish
• Fireplace Combo
• Almost any type of finish!
7. The brand of ceramic fiber blanket you will receive will depend on your delivery location. Brands we ship include:• Harbison Walker (Made in the USA)• Unifrax Fiberfrax• Unitherm• Durablanket• Inswool
8. FREE SHIPPING!
1 Box Blanket Dimensions: 24" x 1" x 25' (50sf) - Rated to 2300° | 6LB