Mattone Barile Grande - Package 2
Building your brick oven on a budget? This package contains all of the wood burning oven basics that you will need to build your family a backyard brick oven that creates the most delicious breads, grilled meats and of course, wood oven pizza!
After you have built your brick oven with the Mattone Barile Grande foam form, wrap your wood burning oven with our high-quality ceramic fiber blanket to insulate and protect your oven from the elements. When you are ready to start cooking, you’ll find the 3 most popular pizza oven tools from American Metalcraft make baking in your backyard brick oven a breeze! You can always add the heavy-duty BrickWood Ovens pizza oven door and the DuraTech exhaust kit at a later date, or you can upgrade to our best-selling pizza oven kit, the Mattone Barile Grande - Package 3 and receive all of our high-end brick oven components at one time.
Benefits of the Mattone Barile Grande / Package 2 Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit
- Pizza Oven Interior Dimensions - 27"W x 19"H x 41"
- Pizza Oven Cooking Surface - 1107 square inches
- Great for families of 5 or more
- Excellent for pizza's, breads, BBQ & smoking foods
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step pizza oven plans
- Classic design has been used for over 4000 years
- Works with any color of fire brick or refractory brick
- Will become the focal point of your backyard
- Build the base and oven in just 3 weekends (or less)
- Makes a GREAT project for the family
- Patent Pending Design
- Made in the USA!
This Mattone Barile Grande Package Includes:
- The Mattone Barile Grande Wood Fired Brick Pizza Oven Form
- FREE Mattone Barile Grande Outdoor Pizza Oven DIY Installation Instructions
- Pizza oven tools by American Metalcraft - 40" Pizza Oven Brush / Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
- 50sf of 6lb Unifrax Fiberfrax or Harbison Walker Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!
Shipping to Canada and Free Border Delivery (Locations)
Mattone Barile Grande Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
We store our Mattone Barile Grande Installation Instructions in PDF format on Google Drive. When downloading, you will be downloading directly from Google.
Don't forget to DOWNLOAD or PRINT the PDF before you close the page!
Find a MATERIALS DEALER near you!
While the majority of your masonry materials can be found at your local Big Box hardware store (Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, Rona), be sure to visit your local Landscape & Masonry Supply Stores first! Not only are you supporting local businesses, but most Landscape & Masonry supply stores stock those hard-to-find items that the Box Box stores just don't carry. Items like Fire Brick, Fireclay, Lime, Stucco, etc... all the components necessary to build a pizza oven while on a budget. Prices on fire brick at your local landscape supply are usually LOWER than fire brick purchased directly from the manufacturer ($2.50 avg. per fire brick).
Want professional-grade refractory materials for your pizza oven project? How about a "just add water" high-temp mortar that is rated to 2800° vs. mixing / making high-temp mortar with silica sand, fire clay, portland cement & lime? Then you need to purchase your refractory materials from a manufacturer like HarbisonWalker International ($4.25 avg. per fire brick). With over 30+ HarbisonWalker locations, there's a good chance you live in (or near) a city with a HarbisonWalker distribution center. If pallet pick-up is not an option, most HarbisonWalker locations can schedule local / regional freight delivery for your order to your home or jobsite. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options if you choose pallet delivery.
More Information about the Mattone Barile Grande:
- Mattone Barile Grande Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Mattone Barile Grande - Main Product Page
- Mattone Barile Photo Gallery - Thousands of Mattone Barile pizza oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Outdoor Brick Oven company!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Want to build an outdoor fireplace too? Here's a couple of Outdoor Fireplace Plans from Backyard Flare LLC.
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Pizza Oven Plans and Base Instructions.
- The BrickWood Box - The World's Most Versatile, Longest Lasting, Outdoor Cooking System!
- Do you want to know how to build a smoker? Our DIY plans provide a fun family project that will last for many delicious generations.
- Build a restaurant-grade BBQ grill in your backyard with our Grill and Smoker Combo Package.
- Roast or Smoke an entire 100lb pig with our restaurant-grade Pig Roast Kit.
- Rotisserie chicken from a warehouse comes in a plastic casket. Wood-fired Rotisserie Oven makes your taste buds come alive!
- Rare? Medium? Well-Done? Cook and serve to all doneness levels at the same time with our HUGE Gaucho Grill grate.
- Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our Outdoor Fish Fryer.