Mattone Barile Grande - Package 4
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE due to COVID CLOSURES of our suppliers. Please see our comments below…
I'm sorry I have to post this, but we are temporarily suspending sales of the Mattone Barile Grande / Package 4 until mid-April 2021. This kit contains materials that we are unable to get at this time (Covid related delays).
SUGGESTION: We can send you the Mattone Barile Grande / Package 3 - and you simply purchase the masonry materials needed to build your oven from your local Masonry & Landscape Supply store. This route will also save you HUNDREDS of dollars since you are picking-up your materials instead of having them shipped to your location.
Again, we SINCERELY apologize and THANK YOU for understanding!
Want a low-cost brick pizza oven, but don’t want to shop all over town for Refractory materials? How about we ship you everything you need to build a backyard brick oven - with FREE delivery?!?
Benefits of the Mattone Barile Grande - Package 4
- Interior Dimensions - 27"W x 19"H x 41"L
- Cooking Surface - 1107 square inches
- Great for families of 5 or more
- Excellent for pizza's, breads, BBQ & smoking foods
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- Classic design has been used for over 4000 years
- Works with any color of firebrick
- Will become the focal point of your backyard!
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
- Makes a GREAT project for the family
- Patent Pending Design
- Made in the USA!
This Mattone Barile Grande Package Includes:
- The Mattone Barile Grande Brick Pizza Oven Form
- 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
- DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
- 385lbs High-Temperature Mortar Pre-Mix (Dry)
- 190 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
- FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!
- Canada Shipping / Free Border Delivery (Locations)
Mattone Barile Grande Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
We store our Mattone Barile Grande Installation Instructions in PDF format on Google Drive. When downloading, you will be downloading directly from Google.
Don't forget to DOWNLOAD or PRINT the PDF before you close the page!
PSSSST... Wanna know how to SAVE $500 or more on this kit?
While this kit includes residential delivery w/ liftgate - you can save $500 or more if you purchase the Mattone Barile Grande | Package 3, then order / pick-up your food grade refractory materials at a HarbisonWalker International near your home or jobsite. With 30+ Harbison Walker locations in America, there's a good chance you live in or near a city with a Harbison Walker. If pick-up is not an option, HWI can arrange delivery so your refractory materials arrive on one pallet to your home or jobsite. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options.
Want to save EVEN MORE? Price shop your firebrick! HWI charges $4 or more per firebrick, but there are hundreds of local mom & pop Landscape & Masonry Supply Stores that sell firebrick for around $2.50 per refractory brick. Just by calling a few local firebrick stores, you may save hundreds of dollars on your pizza oven!
More Information about the Mattone Barile Grande pizza oven form and BrickWood Ovens:
- Mattone Barile Grande Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Mattone Barile Grande - Main Product Page
- Mattone Barile Photo Gallery - Thousands of Mattone Barile oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Wood Fired Pizza Oven brand!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Want to build an outdoor fireplace too? Here's a couple of Outdoor Fireplace Plans from Backyard Flare LLC.
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Outdoor Pizza Ovens and Base Instructions.
- The BrickWood Box - The World's Most Versatile, Longest Lasting, Outdoor Cooking System!
- Ready for your next DIY project? Our DIY Smoker is a fun family project that will last for many delicious generations.
- Build a restaurant-grade BBQ grill in your backyard with our Grill Smoker Combo Package.
- Roast or Smoke an entire 100lb pig with our restaurant-grade Pig Roaster Kit.
- There are 3 ways to cook Wilbur with a BrickWood Box… Smoke, Roast and with our Commercial-Grade Rotisserie.
- Rare? Medium? Well-Done? Cook and serve to all doneness levels at the same time with our HUGE Argentine Grill grate.
- Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our Outdoor Deep Fryer.