Mattone Barile - Package 2
If you want to build a wood burning pizza oven, have we got the package for you! This DIY pizza oven combo comes with the American Metalcraft 3-pack accessory kit & a roll of ceramic fiber blanket. As one of our more popular pizza oven kits, the Mattone Barile / Package 2 brings amazing value as you can build a high-performing oven today... and add accessories like the pizza oven door &/or DuraTech exhaust kit at a later time. Let us show you how to make a pizza oven that your family will love - and your neighbors will envy!
Benefits of the Mattone Barile Wood Burning Pizza Oven - Package 2
- Interior Dimensions - 23"W x 17"H x 32"L
- Cooking Surface - 736 Square Inches
- Great for smaller events (1-19 people)
- Excellent for pizzas, breads, BBQ & smoking food
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- Classic design has been used for over 4000 years
- Works with any color of fire brick or refractory brick
- Will become the focal point of your backyard
- Build the brick oven & oven base in just 3 weekends (or less)
- Makes a GREAT project for the family
- Patent Pending Design
- Made in the USA!
This Mattone Barile Package Includes:
- The Mattone Barile Wood Burning Pizza Oven Form
- 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
- FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!!
- Canada Shipping / Free Border Delivery (Locations)
Mattone Barile Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
We store our Installation Instructions in PDF format on Google Drive. When downloading, you will be downloading directly from Google.
Don't forget to DOWNLOAD or PRINT the PDF before you close the page!
Find a MATERIALS DEALER near you!
While the majority of your masonry materials can be found at your local Big Box hardware store (Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, Rona), be sure to visit your local Landscape & Masonry Supply Stores first! Not only are you supporting local businesses, but most Landscape & Masonry supply stores stock those hard-to-find items that the Box Box stores just don't carry. Items like Fire Brick, Fireclay, Lime, Stucco, etc... all the components necessary to build a pizza oven while on a budget. Prices on fire brick at your local landscape supply are usually LOWER than fire brick purchased directly from the manufacturer ($2.50 avg. per fire brick).
Want professional-grade refractory materials for your pizza oven project? How about a "just add water" high-temp mortar that is rated to 2800° vs. mixing / making high-temp mortar with silica sand, fire clay, portland cement & lime? Then you need to purchase your refractory materials from a manufacturer like HarbisonWalker International ($4.25 avg. per fire brick). With over 30+ HarbisonWalker locations, there's a good chance you live in (or near) a city with a HarbisonWalker distribution center. If pallet pick-up is not an option, most HarbisonWalker locations can schedule local / regional freight delivery for your order to your home or jobsite. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options if you choose pallet delivery.
More Information about the Mattone Barile Wood Fired Brick Pizza Oven and BrickWood Ovens:
- Mattone Barile Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Mattone Barile - Main Product Page
- Mattone Barile Photo Gallery - Thousands of Mattone Barile oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing BBQ, Smoker & Pizza Ovens brand!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Let our friends from Backyard Flare LLC show you How to Build an Outdoor Fireplace with their detailed DIY plans.
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Outdoor Brick Oven and Base Instructions.
- The BrickWood Box - The World's Most Versatile, Longest Lasting, Outdoor Cooking System!
- Do you want to know how to build a smoker? Our DIY plans provide a fun family project that will last for many delicious generations.
- Build a restaurant-grade BBQ grill in your backyard with our Homemade BBQ Package.
- Roast or Smoke an entire 100lb pig with our China Box style Pig Roaster Kit.
- Rotisserie chicken from a warehouse comes in a plastic casket. Wood-fired Spitroast makes your taste buds come alive!
- Rare? Medium? Well-Done? Cook and serve to all doneness levels at the same time with our HUGE Argentinian Grill grate.
- Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our Outdoor Fryer.