Mattone Barile - Package 3
Your home pizza oven should do more than just bake delicious breads and pizzas – it should also add value to your home! When you build your outdoor brick oven with our Mattone Barile wood fired pizza oven kits, you are building a home pizza oven with fire brick, cinder block, rebar and concrete. By using these long-lasting metal and masonry materials to build your oven, you are guaranteeing the longevity of your outside pizza oven for years to come. Many generations of your family will enjoy the delicious dishes created by your outdoor brick oven, and you will enjoy the resell value that only an outside pizza oven made with real fire brick can provide.
As one of our most popular wood fired pizza oven kits, the Mattone Barile / Package 3 comes with all the high-quality components you need to build your family an amazing outside pizza oven. Not only do you receive our world-famous Mattone Barile DIY pizza oven foam form, American Metalcraft pizza oven tools and 50sf of Kaowool / Ceramic Fiber Blanket, but you also receive a Stainless Steel, double-wall DuraTech exhaust kit and our heavy-duty brick oven door with beautiful red oak handles that seal the heat inside your home pizza oven.
Benefits of the Mattone Barile - Package 3 Outdoor Brick Oven
- Fire Brick Oven Interior Dimensions - 23"W x 17"H x 32"L
- Fire Brick Oven Cooking Surface - 736 Square Inches
- Great for smaller events (1-19 people)
- Excellent for pizzas, breads, BBQ & smoking food
- FREE instructions on how to make a brick pizza oven.
- Classic design has been used for over 4000 years
- Works with any color of fire brick or refractory brick
- Will become the focal point of your backyard
- Build the base and oven in just 3 weekends (or less)
- Makes a GREAT project for the family
- Patent Pending Design
- Made in the USA!
This Wood Fired Pizza Oven Kit Includes:
- The Mattone Barile Wood Fired Pizza Oven Form
- 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- Mattone Barile Series 10G Brick Oven Door w/ Red Oak Handles
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
- DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
- FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!!
Canada Shipping / Free Border Delivery! (Locations)
Mattone Barile Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
We store our Installation Instructions in PDF format on Google Drive. When downloading, you will be downloading directly from Google.
Don't forget to DOWNLOAD or PRINT the PDF before you close the page!
Find a MATERIALS DEALER near you!
While the majority of your masonry materials can be found at your local Big Box hardware store (Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, Rona), be sure to visit your local Landscape & Masonry Supply Stores first! Not only are you supporting local businesses, but most Landscape & Masonry supply stores stock those hard-to-find items that the Box Box stores just don't carry. Items like Fire Brick, Fireclay, Lime, Stucco, etc... all the components necessary to build a pizza oven while on a budget. Prices on fire brick at your local landscape supply are usually LOWER than fire brick purchased directly from the manufacturer ($2.50 avg. per fire brick).
Want professional-grade refractory materials for your pizza oven project? How about a "just add water" high-temp mortar that is rated to 2800° vs. mixing / making high-temp mortar with silica sand, fire clay, portland cement & lime? Then you need to purchase your refractory materials from a manufacturer like HarbisonWalker International ($4.25 avg. per fire brick). With over 30+ HarbisonWalker locations, there's a good chance you live in (or near) a city with a HarbisonWalker distribution center. If pallet pick-up is not an option, most HarbisonWalker locations can schedule local / regional freight delivery for your order to your home or jobsite. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options if you choose pallet delivery.
More Information about the Mattone Barile Home Pizza Oven and BrickWood Ovens:
- Mattone Barile Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Mattone Barile - Main Product Page
- Mattone Barile Photo Gallery - Thousands of Mattone Barile oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Outdoor Pizza Oven company!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Want to build an outdoor fireplace too? Here's a couple of Outdoor Fireplace Kits / plans from Backyard Flare LLC.
- Let us show you how to make a brick pizza oven! Download our Backyard Pizza Oven and Base Instructions.
- The BrickWood Box - The World's Most Versatile, Longest Lasting, Outdoor Cooking System!
- Ready for your next DIY project? Our Homemade Smoker is a fun family project that will last for many delicious generations.
- Build a restaurant-grade BBQ grill in your backyard with our Smoker Grill Combo Package.
- Roast or Smoke an entire 100lb pig with our restaurant-grade Pig Roast Kit.
- Rotisserie chicken from a warehouse comes in a plastic casket. Wood-fired Rotisserie Oven makes your taste buds come alive!
- Rare? Medium? Well-Done? Cook and serve to all doneness levels at the same time with our HUGE Argentinian Grill grate.
- Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our Outdoor Fish Fryer.