28" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Dome Pizza Oven - Package 2
America's Lowest Cost 28" Dome Shaped Wood Fired Oven Kit - Everything you need to build a complete Wood Fired Pizza Oven... Including FREE DELIVERY!
Until now, a good quality 28 inch "Famous Brand" wood fired pizza oven cost well over $2600 (and cross your fingers that it arrives on time and damage-free). Thanks to BrickWood Ovens, you can now build an identical (and we think better) oven for just $1999!
Simply blend the Castable Refractory with stainless steel fibers (included with kit) and clean water. Pack the mix into our dome shaped foam mold and allow a few days to dry. It's just that easy!
Same dimensions... same oven construction materials... just NOT the same price as those Famous Brands. Not even close!
Benefits of the 28" Mattone Cupola - Package 2
● Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 40+ attendees)
● Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
● Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● Save hundreds over comparable models
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Buy your oven materials locally and save $$!
● Made in the USA
This Mattone Cupola Dome Shaped Wood Fired Pizza Oven Package Includes:
● Mattone Cupola Foam Wood Fired Pizza Oven Mold
● 13lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
● DuraTech Double-Wall Stainless Exhaust (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 12" Pipe, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive).
● 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
● Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
● 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
● 770lbs of Castable Refractory
● 45 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
● 10lbs of Pre-Mixed High Temperature Mortar
● Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included (a $560 savings!)
28" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven Directions & Materials Lists:
More Information about the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven and BrickWood Ovens:
28" Mattone Cupola Spec Sheet (PDF)
28" Mattone Cupola - Main Product Page
Mattone Cupola Photo Gallery - Hundreds of Mattone Cupola oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits!
BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Outdoor Brick Oven company!
Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
Want to build an outdoor fireplace too? Here's a couple of Outdoor Fireplace Kits / plans from Backyard Flare LLC.
Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Wood Fired Oven and Base Instructions.
The BrickWood Box - The World's Most Versatile, Longest Lasting, Outdoor Cooking System!
Do you want to know how to build a smoker? Our DIY plans provide a fun family project that will last for many delicious generations.
Build a restaurant qrade grill in your backyard with our BBQ Island Grill Package.
Roast or Smoke an entire 100lb pig with our Caja China style Pig Roaster Kit.
Does your rotisserie chicken come from a warehouse in a plastic casket? Our wood-fired Rotisserie Grill makes your taste buds come alive!
Rare? Medium? Well-Done? Cook and serve to all doneness levels at the same time with our HUGE Gaucho Grill grate.
Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our Outdoor Deep Fryer.
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to build t...How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by B...