36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Dome Pizza Oven - Package 1
Foodies. Masons. Preppers... They all LOVE the 36” Cupola Dome Shaped wood fired pizza oven kit. Entertain all your friends and family with this large DIY Oven!
Benefits of the 36" Mattone Cupola - Package 1
- Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 60+ attendees)
- Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
- Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
- It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
- Save hundreds over comparable models
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
- Buy your oven materials locally and save $$!
- Made in the USA
The 36" Mattone Cupola - Package 1 Includes:
- 36" Mattone Cupola Foam Form
- 19lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
- DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
- Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
- 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket (2 Boxes)
- Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included - A $675 Savings!
36" Mattone Cupola Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
We store our 36" Mattone Cupola Installation Instructions in PDF format on Google Drive. When downloading, you will be downloading directly from Google.
Don't forget to DOWNLOAD or PRINT the PDF before you close the page!
Find a Refractory Materials Dealer near you!
No need to spend hours trying to hunt down the refractory materials needed to build your oven... we've already done that work for you! Simply visit our Refractory Materials Dealer page to find a refractory dealer near you that stocks all the refractory materials that you need to build your awesome new oven! Just type in your ZIP CODE and select Refractory Materials Dealer.
Or just do what we do... Order all of your food-grade refractory materials from HarbisonWalker International. With 30+ Harbison Walker locations in America alone, there's a good chance you live in (or near) a city with a HarbisonWalker distribution center. If pick-up is not an option, most HarbisonWalker locations can provide freight delivery for your order to your home or jobsite. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options if you choose pallet delivery.
More Information about the 36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven and BrickWood Ovens:
- 36" Mattone Cupola Spec Sheet (PDF)
- 36" Mattone Cupola - Main Product Page
- Mattone Cupola Photo Gallery - Hundreds of Mattone Cupola oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Outdoor Brick Pizza Oven company!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Want to build an outdoor fireplace too? Here's a couple of Outdoor Fireplace Kits / plans from Backyard Flare LLC.
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Homemade Pizza Oven and Base Instructions.
- The BrickWood Box - The World's Most Versatile, Longest Lasting, Outdoor Cooking System!
- Ready for your next DIY project? Our DIY Wood Smokers are a fun family project that will last for many delicious generations.
- Build a restaurant-grade BBQ grill in your backyard with our Homemade BBQ Package.
- Roast or Smoke an entire 100lb pig with our restaurant-grade Pig Cooker Kit.
- Rotisserie chicken from a warehouse comes in a plastic casket. Our wood-fired Rotisserie Grill makes your taste buds come alive!
- Rare? Medium? Well-Done? Cook and serve to all doneness levels at the same time with our HUGE Argentine Grill grate.
- Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our Outdoor Deep Fryer.
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by B...
28" DIY Dome Outdoor Wood-Fired Brick Pizza Oven by the McClure Family & BrickWood Ovens
Before you build your Outdoor Kitchen this year, be sure to wa...