36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Dome Pizza Oven - Package 2
(You save $425.00)
The Full Kit and Caboodle! If you want to Quickly and Easily build a large Wood Fired Pizza Oven, nothing is easier than the 36” Mattone Cupola outdoor oven!
Benefits of the 36" Mattone Cupola - Package 2
● Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 60+ attendees)
● Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
● Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● Save hundreds over comparable models
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Buy your oven materials locally and save $$!!
● Made in the USA!
The 36" Mattone Cupola - Package 2 Includes:
● 36" Mattone Cupola Foam Form
● 19lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
● DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
● 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket (2 Boxes)
● Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
● 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Peel / Peel Holder
● 1045lbs of Castable Refractory
● 20lbs of Pre-Mixed High Temperature Mortar
● 50 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
● Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included - A $875 Savings!
36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven Directions & Materials Lists:
PLEASE NOTE: We use High-Resolution color pictures in our directions, so it may take about 20-30 seconds to download each 10mb file..
How to build the 36" Mattone Cupola - BASE (Contact Us)
More Information about the 36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven and BrickWood Ovens:
36" Mattone Cupola Spec Sheet (PDF)
36" Mattone Cupola - Main Product Page
Mattone Cupola Photo Gallery - Hundreds of Mattone Cupola oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Pizza Oven Kits!
BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Pizza Oven Kit company!
Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
Let our friends from Backyard Flare LLC show you How to Build an Outdoor Fireplace with their detailed DIY plans.
Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit plans.
The BrickWood Box - The World's Most Versatile, Longest Lasting, Outdoor Cooking System!
Ready for your next DIY project? Our DIY Meat Smokers are a fun family project that will last for many delicious generations.
Build a restaurant-grade BBQ grill in your backyard with our Homemade BBQ Package.
Roast or Smoke an entire 100lb pig with our restaurant-grade Pig Roaster Kit.
There are 3 ways to cook Wilbur with a BrickWood Box… Smoke, Roast and with our Commercial-Grade Pig Rotisserie.
Rare? Medium? Well-Done? Cook and serve to all doneness levels at the same time with our HUGE Argentine Grill grate.
Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our Outdoor Fish Fryer.
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors 04:55
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to build t...How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by B...