36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Dome Pizza Oven - Package 2
The Full Kit and Caboodle! If you want to Quickly and Easily build a large Wood Fired Pizza Oven, nothing is easier than the 36” Mattone Cupola outdoor oven!
Benefits of the 36" Mattone Cupola - Package 2
- Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 60+ attendees)
- Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs tops!
- Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
- It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
- Save hundreds over comparable models
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
- Buy your oven materials locally and save $$!!
- Made in the USA!
The 36" Mattone Cupola - Package 2 Includes:
- 36" Mattone Cupola Foam Form
- 19lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
- DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
- 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket (2 Boxes)
- Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Peel / Peel Holder
- 1045lbs of Castable Refractory
- 20lbs of Pre-Mixed High Temperature Mortar
- 50 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
- Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included - An $875 Savings!
36" Mattone Cupola Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
We store our 36" Mattone Cupola Installation Instructions in PDF format on Google Drive. When downloading, you will be downloading directly from Google.
Don't forget to DOWNLOAD or PRINT the PDF before you close the page!
PSSSST... Wanna know how to SAVE $500 or more on this kit?
While this kit includes Residential Delivery w/ Liftgate, you can save $500 or MORE if you purchase the 36" Mattone Cupola | Package 1, then order & pick-up your food grade refractory materials at a Harbison Walker International near your home or jobsite. With 30+ Harbison Walker locations in America alone, there's a good chance you live in or near a city with a Harbison Walker. If pick-up is not an option, here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options.
More Information about the 36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven and BrickWood Ovens:
- 36" Mattone Cupola Spec Sheet (PDF)
- 36" Mattone Cupola - Main Product Page
- Mattone Cupola Photo Gallery - Hundreds of Mattone Cupola oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Pizza Oven Kit company!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Let our friends from Backyard Flare LLC show you How to Build an Outdoor Fireplace with their detailed DIY plans.
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit plans.
- The BrickWood Box - The World's Most Versatile, Longest Lasting, Outdoor Cooking System!
- Ready for your next DIY project? Our DIY Meat Smokers are a fun family project that will last for many delicious generations.
- Build a restaurant-grade BBQ grill in your backyard with our Homemade BBQ Package.
- Roast or Smoke an entire 100lb pig with our restaurant-grade Pig Roaster Kit.
- There are 3 ways to cook Wilbur with a BrickWood Box… Smoke, Roast and with our Commercial-Grade Pig Rotisserie.
- Rare? Medium? Well-Done? Cook and serve to all doneness levels at the same time with our HUGE Argentine Grill grate.
- Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our Outdoor Fish Fryer.
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by B...
28" DIY Dome Outdoor Wood-Fired Brick Pizza Oven by the McClure Family & BrickWood Ovens
Before you build your Outdoor Kitchen this year, be sure to wa...