40" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Dome Pizza Oven - Package 2
EVERYTHING needed to build a 40" Wood Fired Pizza Oven DELIVERED! Castable Refractory, Firebricks, High-Temp Mortar and MORE! It's The ULTIMATE DIY Oven!
- NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
- Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
- It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
- Save hundreds over comparable models
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
- Made in the USA!
The 40" Mattone Cupola - Package 2 Includes:
- 40" Mattone Cupola Oven Form
- 22lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
- DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 18" Chimney Pipe, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
- 100sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket (50sf x 2 boxes) - enough for 3-4 layers of blanket!
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Peel / Peel Holder
- Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
- 1210lbs of Castable Refractory
- 20lbs of Pre-Mixed High Temperature Mortar
- 55 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
- Nationwide Residential Freight & Liftgate Delivery Included - A $955 Savings!
40" Mattone Cupola Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
We store our 40" Mattone Cupola Installation Instructions in PDF format on Google Drive. When downloading, you will be downloading directly from Google.
Don't forget to DOWNLOAD or PRINT the PDF before you close the page!
PSSSST... Wanna know how to SAVE $500 or more on this kit?
While this kit includes Residential Delivery w/ Liftgate - you can save $500 or MORE if you purchase the 40" Mattone Cupola | Package 1, then order & pick-up your food grade refractory materials at a Harbison Walker International near your home or jobsite. With 30+ Harbison Walker locations in America alone, there's a good chance you live in or near a city with a Harbison Walker. If pick-up is not an option, here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options.
More Information about the 40" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven:
- 40" Mattone Cupola Spec Sheet (PDF)
- 40" Mattone Cupola - Main Product Page
- Mattone Cupola Photo Gallery - Hundreds of Mattone Cupola oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits company!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Want to build an Backyard Fireplace too? Here's a couple DIY Fireplace plans from Backyard Flare LLC.
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Wood Fired Pizza Ovens and Base Instructions.
- The BrickWood Box - The World's Most Versatile, Longest Lasting, Outdoor Cooking System!
- Ready for your next DIY project? Our Homemade Smoker Plans provide a fun family project that will last for many delicious generations.
- Build a restaurant-grade BBQ grill in your backyard with our DIY BBQ Package.
- Enjoy Smoked or Roasted Pig with our restaurant-grade Pig Roast kit.
- There are 3 ways to cook Wilbur with a BrickWood Box… Smoke, Roast and with our Commercial-Grade Pig Rotisserie.
- Rare? Medium? Well-Done? Cook and serve to all doneness levels at the same time with our HUGE Argentine Grill grate.
- Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our Outdoor Fish Fryer.
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by BrickWood Outdoors
How to build the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood-Fired Pizza Oven by B...
28" DIY Dome Outdoor Wood-Fired Brick Pizza Oven by the McClure Family & BrickWood Ovens
Before you build your Outdoor Kitchen this year, be sure to wa...